John Akker has produced a poster providing information on the implications of the 350 additional houses on the Island proposed by Colchester Borough Council under the Planning Policy Preferred Options local plan, and the actions that can be taken to defeat the plan. Please:
- Download the poster from here and display it.
- View the plans on the West Mersea Town Council website here.
- Attend the meeting at the MICA to discuss the proposed development which has now been rescheduled for 7 p.m. on 1st September.
- Make representations online here by 5 p.m. on 16th September.
- Write objecting to Planning Policy, CBC.
- Telephone our Colchester Borough Councillors.